Gulf Shores

Gulf Shores
Photographer Patricia Gulick

Thursday, February 27, 2014

10-8-13 RMB Fun First



10-8-13 RMB Fun First

Dear Rita Mae Brown,

Today I saw an announcement about Rita Mae Brown’s latest release Litter of the Law. Nice. I am still trying to read all of your books chronologically, so it will be a while before I get to that one. You know how some people dive into what they like best with fervor?
I am not one of those people. I save the best for last, savoring the anticipation of it. Unfortunately, it is resulting in my taking far too long to read all of your vast array of works. Maybe it’s time for me to become one of those other people, or risk not being able to finish all your books in this lifetime, gasp!

Tonight I had my trio of nephews and after a walk in the park, they watched Wreck it Ralph. I have to give this movie three or five or whatever the magic number is these days, stars for an excellent all around film. I recommend it to adults and kids alike. There is a joy waiting be had there.

Go ahead have some fun first,

Loraine

No comments:

Post a Comment