Gulf Shores

Gulf Shores
Photographer Patricia Gulick

Sunday, March 30, 2014

11-1-13 RMB Birthday Gifts



11-1-13 RMB Birthday Gifts 

Dear Rita Mae Brown,

This is a Friday and my sister’s birthday to boot. Happy Birthday Sister! The gift giving mood must be in the air because I came home to a bounty of gifts atop my bed from the dog, Misty. There were two stuffed monkeys, a one armed orange one and a pink one missing an ear. Not to mention the milk bone doggy treats neatly tucked under my pillow and twixt the rumbled piles of blankets on the, previously made, bed.

Ah, am I blessed or what?

So passes another week with me searching for, and finding some, morsels of wisdom to ponder. Today’s message, one’s treasures, our gifts, they are all in the eye of the beholder, or the giver. And all are precious.

Woof,

Loraine

No comments:

Post a Comment