Gulf Shores

Gulf Shores
Photographer Patricia Gulick

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

3/31/15 RMB Truer Form



3/31/15 RMB Truer Form


Dear Rita Mae Brown,

What happened to March??? It was here a second ago.

Often children are asked “What did you learn in school today?”

I am tempted to ask that of myself. “What did I learn today; in this disappearing month; this year?”

I learned that many lessons must be re-learned, that we must continually test our limits, strengthen our weaknesses and refine our strengths. Our best today can be made better tomorrow.

These days my characters rest, as I gather my wits, adjust my attitude and reconsider their paths. And when I lift my pen to write, I look forward to finding them in truer form, deeper and bolder than before.


To being better than before,

Loraine

No comments:

Post a Comment