Gulf Shores

Gulf Shores
Photographer Patricia Gulick

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

2/3/16 RMB Joe Vitale



2/3/16 RMB Joe Vitale

Dear Rita Mae Brown,

I am nearing the end of Loose Lips and found myself laughing aloud at some of Nickel’s conversations with her adults.

I also started reading Outfoxed. Sister Jane is an interesting character.

On another front, Joe Vitale’s book Attractor Factor kept me occupied on a sales trip to Orange County today. This book moved, motivated and inspired me. His theory’s for getting everything you want sound like fun.

When spouting the kind of information that he offers to a friend, I was greeted with a series of logical arguments. I finally said, “I can’t prove this works, but look at it this way. You can go through life complaining and finding fault in every possible solution. Orrrrr you can go through life, being thankful and imagining the life you want to live and watching for opportunities to make that life a reality, all the while riding a wave of confidence in yourself and the universe.”

Sounds like a no-brainer to me.


Be Thankful,
Be Happy,
Be Kind,
Loraine

No comments:

Post a Comment