Gulf Shores

Gulf Shores
Photographer Patricia Gulick

Monday, July 28, 2014

12-26-13 RMB Frequency



12-26-13 RMB Frequency

Dear Rita Mae Brown,

Here is just a quick note with Christmas highlights. My new desert friend Teddy Norene Tapscott has given me free rein to “play”. I look into an energy field and, like reading a book or working a puzzle, I piece together her history, moments of significance, memories and the players in her life’s story. I see her soul’s progression. I put what I see into words and describe places, people and feelings.

It takes a very strong person to allow such access. And every time it happens, I am honored. Especially, when the person granting such insight, is taken aback by what I unearth. It happens every time, and with each encounter, I am as amazed as the person opening up to me.

It is a learning experience for me and the other person. The gifts are the teacher. They teach of possibilities. I know that will make sense to you.

Along those lines, I am surrounded by Christmas gifts from friends and family. A niece, who is also my best buddy, namesake, and an actress, Rochelle Loraine Ibarra, has gifted me with the book Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration by Penney Peirce. She knows me well.

They have me open any books I get lastly, as I begin reading them right away. This is a good book and, although I just started it, I recommended it to anyone working to understand how the unseen widgets of life work. 

Another fun gift is a T-Shirt with Minions from the Despicable Me animated movie that says “One in a Minion” from the moms of my nephew trio. Excellent movie! Minions Rock.

My sisters’ and other family member gifts include their presence, which is as priceless as the “Tech Support” gifted by my genius nephew Ray Shane Ibarra. Smarts are among his gifts. We are all gifted with hidden treasures. Unveiling them is part of life’s adventure. And sharing them is our pleasure.

All in all joy abounds, gifts rain all around, laughter is plenty, hugs are many and life is good.

Christmas blessings to you,

Loraine

No comments:

Post a Comment