Gulf Shores

Gulf Shores
Photographer Patricia Gulick

Sunday, September 28, 2014

2/14/14 RMB Valentine’s Day



2/14/14 RMB Valentine’s Day

Dear Rita Mae Brown,

Happy Valentine’s Day. I hope your day has been filled with smiles, hugs and the kind of sunshine that glows from within when you hear from a certain someone or share a conversation with a really good friend.

Here is a highlight from the last couple of weeks. I noticed Nine Lives to Die: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery will be available soon.

“The unabashed loves of [Rita Mae Brown’s] life . . . are infectious. Perhaps because they are so clearly heartfelt, it’s easy to be swept up in the glory of her passions.”New York Journal of Books

“Murder and mayhem are the order of the day in bestseller [Rita Mae] Brown’s well-plotted twenty-second Mrs. Murphy mystery. . . . Brown’s idyllic world, with its Christian values, talking animals, and sympathetic middle-aged pet owners, has understandably struck a chord with many readers.”Publishers Weekly

On a personal note, I worry that I have overstepped with my new friend Teddy. As you well know, I can be a bit intense sometimes. Before I even voice such fears to her, she puts them to rest with a sweet Valentine’s wish and adamant appreciation for my friendship.

So, encouraged to be me, I posted a Valentine’s message to the general masses, to the hearts of souls passing by your blog that might visit for a moment. (See the Happy Valentine’s Day posted 2/14/14).

Now it is time to call it a day, send you thanks for your newest book and best wishes in all you do,

Loraine

No comments:

Post a Comment