Gulf Shores

Gulf Shores
Photographer Patricia Gulick

Monday, April 27, 2015

4/26/15 RMB Thoughts Carry



4/26/15 RMB Thoughts Carry

Dear Rita Mae Brown,

At a time when many suffer for reasons too numerous to list or even comprehend, I find it difficult to live a content life where I know there will always be a roof over my head, food on my plate and friends at my side.  

Is it really enough to send prayers to those in the earthquake? And all of the rest, the nameless who I know are out there in need, are prayers and well wishes for a better tomorrow enough?

Ultimately, it has to be. The extent to which I can feed those who hunger is limited. I can only comfort those nearest with my touch. Yet prayers, well wishes, hopes for a better tomorrow, that I can send to one and all.

With my efforts focused on the greatest good, I wrestle with my own limitations, yet I know words heal, thoughts carry and caring matters.


Sending all my best to all,

Loraine

No comments:

Post a Comment